We are a private neighborhood swim community. Our facilities include an L-shaped 25 meter, six lane pool with a full size diving well and a one meter diving board, a children's pool, a covered pavilion, and gas grills for family use. It's a great place to meet neighbors and make new friends.
Briarmoor Manor Pool Rules for 2022
- No profanity, running, boisterous or rough play. No chicken fighting, wrestling, dunking, etc.
- Persons with communicable disease may not use the pool.
- No glass allowed anywhere in the pool area.
- When lap swimmers present, leave lap lane clear.
- One person on diving board at a time. NO DOUBLE BOUNCING OR RUNNING ON BOARD. Weight limit of 250 pounds strictly enforced.
- You must be 18 years or above to be in the pool during Adult Swim.
- Children under 10 shall be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. 10 year olds and above may be left at the pool without adult supervision.
- Only children 5 years old and under are allowed in the baby pool. Swim diapers and plastic pants are required (in both pools) at all times for children not fully toilet trained. NOTE: Baby pool is currently closed for maintenance, but we expect it to open soon.
- No making forts or any play structures with the pool chairs or tables.
- Only authorized persons allowed in lifeguard stands. No loitering around lifeguards.
- Lifeguards are in charge at the pool and they are trained to recognize potential hazards and dangerous behaviors. Their #1 job is to ensure the safety of all. They are to be obeyed and respected by all members. Children need to listen and follow directions as instructed.
- Reserve a pool session through the link on briarmoormanorpool.com
- There will be no member access to the pool’s Kitchen; no member use of sink or refrigerator.
- In the event of Covid-19 Exposure: if you have tested positive and have been to the pool, please notify Jennifer Tiberia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Persons in violation of these rules will be disciplined by the lifeguards on duty. All persons are subject to their authority. Any concerns regarding the pool staff or facilities can be brought to any member of the Briarmoor Manor Pool Board.